Thursday, April 17, 2008

This is my first blog entry, so be gentle.

So I am about to begin a new chapter in my life. Part of this new chapter will involve joining a new community. As I began to research about this new beginning, I found out about a new way of communicating within my new community. It is called "blogging". I am not too sure about this new form of communication just yet and am not all that sure about where this idea of blogging will lead, but I'm willing to try for now. I can think of some ways this could be really beneficial and some ways that it could backfire on me in a hurry. I will try not to let the negatives that I can imaging get the better of me for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve,

Part of a new journey of exploration with God started for me following a youth leaders conference that immediately brought me into this particular forum of dialogue (blogging). It was a launch pad as God deconstructed my interpretive filters and began to reshape my way of thinking about being a Christian and being the church. May your journey be more enriching and inspiring. I look forward to see what all you add to the Christian conversation.

By the way, I saw you just read "Velvet Elvis." Have you read "Blue Like Jazz"? I thought it was pretty simple but it revolutionized my thinking.